Exclusive To Spring Harvest Guests At Butlin's Resorts
We recognise that we are all living in unprecedented and uncertain times, clearly shown by the effect on Spring Harvest 2020 & 2021. Whilst no one knows when the Coronavirus pandemic will be over, we are sure that everyone needs something to look forward to.
Spring Harvest has been working hard with Butlin’s and have agreed a guarantee to all Spring Harvest guests to provide you with reassurance regarding your booking.
In the event that:
1. You consider it is unsafe to go to Spring Harvest 2022 due to the continuing threat of Coronavirus.
2. You are unable to travel due to sickness and/or isolation due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
3. UK Government restrictions on travel due to the Coronavirus outbreak
4. The resort you have booked is closed due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
You can cancel your booking at any time up to 72 hours before your holiday start-date and will receive a full refund.
Terms and Conditions
1. Cancellation must be notified to Butlin’s no less than 72 hours before your holiday start date.
2. Other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged.
3. The guarantee is for Spring Harvest 2022 bookings at Butlin’s resorts made until further notice.
Butlin’s Holiday Protection is available separately at the time of booking.
The Butlin’s Coronavirus Guarantee above does not cover Harrogate bookings. However, should it be necessary for us to cancel your Harrogate booking, or should you need to cancel because the UK government requires you to self-isolate because of COVID-19, we will refund your payment in full.