Booking Now Open!
Welcome to the Spring Harvest 2022 event booking page. Below you’ll find prices and helpful information about the event. From 15th June you will be able to click the link at the bottom of this page and book for the event next year. This will take you to the Butlin's website on which you will be able to choose your accommodation and any other additional add-ons. You will receive a confirmation email from Butlin's on the completion of the transaction. We will then contact you to keep you up to date with useful information about the event.
The fastest and easiest way to book is online.
Book with Butlin's
Book by phone: 0330 100 9330
All prices are per person and based on fully occupied accommodation.
|New Style Silver Apartment||–||£224.00|
|Silver Bungalow **||£239.00||–|
|Gold Apartment *||£249.00||£235.00|
|Seaside Apartment *||£255.00||£249.00|
|West Lake Chalets ***||£299.00||–|
* Some Gold and Seaside Apartments include a patio/balcony which will incur £20 supplement per unit.
** At Minehead upgrade Silver Bungalow by adding a patio for just £20 per unit.
*** Price based on Parkview Chalet, upgrade to premium views - Lakeview £5 per person and Lakeside £18 per person.
All prices are per person and based on fully occupied accommodation. Under-occupancy charges apply at a full priced child rate. Under twos come free on the understanding that they are in a cot and do not occupy a bed. A small amount of single bedroom accommodation in Silver is available for one person to occupy at a supplement of £30.
Ground floor guarantee £15 per unit.
Deposit £35 per adult, £20 per child aged 2-14.
Butlin's Holiday Protection is £19 per unit.
Included in the price
- Accommodation in rooms or apartments.
- Full access to Spring Harvest programme.
- Unlimited use of Butlin’s Splash Waterworld, funfair, sports and leisure facilities at both sites*.
- Accommodation TV service with live relay of the main sessions**.
- All accommodation comes with its own bath/shower room and toilet.
* A small number of activities are charged for including go karts and high ropes course.
** Except caravans and Bayside apartments.
Add a Dining Package at Minehead or Skegness
The Food Court Dining Package is a great dining option for families looking for a wide range of choices and good value for money.
£20.75 per adult, per day, and £10.50 per child (six to 14 years) / £5.25 per child (two to five years old per day).
For a wider selection of food and a host to welcome you, why not choose the Premium Dining Plan?
£27.75 per adult, per day, and £13.95 per child (six to 14 years) / £6.95 per child (two to five years old per day).
Please note the dining package has to be booked for the whole week, you cannot book for individual days. Also, if one person wants the dining package, the rest of the accommodation unit have to have it too (empty beds not charged for).
For enquires about these packages please contact Butlin’s directly on 0330 100 9330
- Under two years of age go FREE.
- Group offer – One FREE place for every 15 guests over the age of two years of age (16th guest free).
- £20 saving from all booking fees for all children aged two to 14 years of age.
- Spring Harvest offers concessions to guests on low income. Limited funds so please do apply early! For more information visit springharvest.org/concessions
- The Spring Harvest bursary fund helps those in more severe financial need who are introduced by their church leader. For more information visit springharvest.org/concessions